- Created: 01 June 2016
Message from the co-ordinator
PEC commenced Masters programs in Construction Management in 2009 under its expanding policy.ramesh The program has successfully completed fourth academic years with remarkable passing rate. Reputed institution and well known experienced faculty members are our pride and students’ are guided by every angle to provide them necessary inputes for a high class achievement. The program is designed to import construction management knowledge strengthen concepts and intellectual skills through course works case studies, seminars and project works and thus meets the needs of construction industries, research centers, development projects and educational institutions. It also develops innovative ability to solve new problems interact with multi-disciplinary group and multi-folder stakeholders in project management and also pin point concerning the needs and aspiration of the society as well. If you are a dynamic and potential engineer and willing to pursue challenging and rewarding career in construction management, PEC is your choice. Join hand in hand with us to come out as winner with lifetime achievements.
M.sc. in Construction Management
Master of Science in Construction Management
M.Sc. in Construction Management is one of the key disciplines, which has a prime importance in the development of any nation. Keeping in view of the ever-increasing need of inventive and farsighted construction professionals with managerial efficiency and Planning, PEC offers M.Sc Program in Construction Management.
Objective of the Program
The objective of the program are as follows:
- To equip engineers of all branches, architects, builders and surveyors to play an effective role in managing construction projects.
- To develop creative decision-making and problem-solving skills for success in a competitive business environment.
- To produce high level construction management professionals.
- To tie up construction industry and the academic institution for overall upliftment of the industry.
- To establish a pioneering academic institution in the field of construction management in order to enhance opportunities of advance study and research in construction engineering and management in the country.
|Semester||Course Code||Course Title||Credit|
|First||MGT 511||Project Planning Control||3|
|MNG 512||Human Resource Management||3|
|STT 505||Statistical Analysis||3|
|ECM 521||Professional Ethics and Liability in Construction||3|
|ECO 201||Economic for Constuction Managers||3|
|Second||ECM 522||Construction Policies, Environment & Law||3|
|FIN 521||Financial Management||3|
|ECM 523||Consctruction Project Managment||3|
|ECM 524||Management of Construction Plan & Equipment||3|
|Third||ECM 621||Construction Project Engineering and Administration||3|
|ECM 622||Construction Safety Engineering||3|
|RCH 601||Research Methodology||3|
|ECM 623||Construction Management in Developing Countries||3|
|>Total Credit Hours||>60|