- Created: 01 June 2016
How to get Admission
- Students should appear the CTEVT Entrance Exam.
- Necessary documents are: photocopy of SLC marksheet, school character certificate.
- citizenship along with 3 recent P.P size photos.
- The entrance exam is of 100 marks (Math 35, Science 35, English 30).
- The entrance exam result is published by CTEVT.
- Students who have passed the entrance exam will get an admission on the basis of merit list.
- Scholarship is provided according to CTEVT norms.
Interested candidate should meet the eligibility criteria laid down for the enrollment in B.E. programs. One should have passed I. Sc./ 10 +2 Sc ( including Bio group with 100 marks or 3 credit hour weightage in mathematics) or Diploma in Engineering (degree in related program is preferred) with at least in 2nd division or any other recognized certificate/diploma considered equivalent to above examinations and recognized by PU.
Candidates should have passed B.E. any stream, B. Arch.or any degree equivalent to above examinations and recognized by PU.
Students have to face a written examination and interview for both level programs. Name will be published on merit basis evaluating students’ past academic record, entrance examination and interview
- Duly filled up application form which also downloadable from the website.Xerox copy of certificate of previous academic qualifications.
- Citizenship Xerox copy and original Migration Certificate.
- 2 PP size photographs.
Download Application Form
Application form B.E.
Application form Msc