- Created: 01 June 2016
Pokhara Engineering College was established in 1999, aiming to shoulder overwhelming figures of technical students in the western region. From the beginning of the day, Pokhara Engineering College has been attempting many possible steps to get into the technical solutions of even common problems. Continuous efforts from every touching employee and student contribute Pokhara Engineering College to receive the perfect recognition to both national and international universities, companies, and research organization as well. Pokhara Engineering College is proud to have its location in Pokhara, which is the prime picturesque spot of entire Nepal. In addition, the city boasts of a friendly small town atmosphere combined with distinctive natural, cultural and recreational opportunities. Equally eye catching are pollution free environment, green lake, green forests and finally crowned by Annapurna range. Having such an incredible environment, Pokhara Engineering College found that the students are happy to study with active participation in every activity.
Pokhara Engineering College is the fruitful outcome of the scholarly interaction among dynamic entrepreneurs, distinguished professionals and eminent intellectuals, who visualized the concept of an Outstanding Educational Organization ” having a unique academic philosophy abundant resources and adequate facilities to prepare the youth of today for creative and productive manpower.
PEC has established with the primary objectives of
- Developing itself into a national Center of Academic Excellence
- Imparting distinctive quality education in the discipline of Engineering and Technology
- Promoting the college as research center equipped with modern technological equipments, such that the research and innovation relating to Engineering could be made possible with in door.
- Assure accessibility of Engineering Education to the deprived and talented members of the society.
- Developing the scenic Pokhara valley as the quality technical education center.
- Developing physical, intellectual and spiritual potential of a person to foster self-assurance and self-esteemed traits in the being.
PEC aims at equipping graduates with the skills and attributes needed for professional practice and leadership. Our aim is based on themes of academic development, personal development and professional achievement. PEC provides sound foundations in engineering theory, technical expertise and knowledge of professional practice.